New York Glass Association Safety Group #547
Current Dividend = 25%
This NYSIF Safety Group for the New York Glass Association was founded in 1992 and has historically offered 23.25% dividends (averaged over the past 10 years).
- 25% Discount
- Premier Claims Oversight
- Safety and Loss Control Analysis
- Experience Modification Rating (EMR) Analysis
Who is Eligible?
Your company may be eligible if you fall under the following class codes:
- 4101 Glass Mfg. NOC
- 4130 Glass Merchant
- 4133 Stained Glass Window Mfg.
- 5102 Door, Door Frame of Sash Erection
- 5403 Carpentry NOC
- 5462 Glazier - Away from Shop
- 5538 Sheet Metal Work Erection Installation or Repair NOC
- 8391 Auto Gasoline Station NOC
How Can I Get Started?
To get started, we will ask you to provide
- Currently valued loss runs (no more than 45 days old) for at least 5 years, including expiring
- Copy of the latest/prior year’s audit as payroll verification document. If audit is not available NYS-45 forms for the last four quarters.
New Ventures are acceptable.
Contact Sandra Porpora today for a quote:
Phone: 716-675-2100 ext. 170
Email: [email protected]