We offer complete turnkey services from reviewing your current program, analyzing claims and risk drivers, recommending an alternative solution, placing services out to bid such as loss control, captive management, actuarial and other services, and seeing through the initial set up and ongoing operation of your program. We make the process simple so you can concentrate on your business and leave the heavy lifting to us.
With our experience in both the fully insured and alternative market, you’ll have one set of very trained eyes looking at all the options and providing you with solutions that have your best interest in mind, not the interest of the carrier, broker or other party who may not be aligned with your goals and objectives.
- Single Parent Captives
- Group Captives
- Employee Benefit Captives
- Risk Retention Groups
- Self-Funded Arrangements
All of the above have a place in the market and they all can help clients meet different objectives. Our job is to sort through the options and advise you on a course of action that helps you control risk and ultimately provide the lowest cost for your risk transfer program.
Approximately 50% of the total in-force insurance marketplace is considered to be written in the alternative market. The reason for this is simple; for the right client, it could be the best long-term risk management program you have ever participated in.
When evaluating whether captive insurance is right for you, ask the following questions:
- Is my company financially stable?
- Does my company have a good loss history?
- Can my company fund the initial investment and ongoing operation costs?
- Does my company have uninsured or underinsured risks?
- Does my company spend in excess of $1 million in workers’ compensation, auto and general liability insurance?
- Does my company have 100 or more employees on its health insurance plan?
- Does my company sell a product that has a warranty, or sell someone else’s warranty that could benefit from reinsurance?
Thank you for the opportunity to allow us to assess your options.