Masters' Association of Metal Finishers Association Safety Group #476
Current Dividend = 40%
Over $13 Million in Dividends Paid
This NYSIF Safety Group for the Masters' Association of Metal Finishers was founded in 1989 and has historically offered 22% dividends (averaged over the past 10 years).
- 20% Discount
- Premier Claims Oversight
- Safety and Loss Control Analysis
- Experience Modification Rating (EMR) Analysis
Who is Eligible?
Your company may be eligible if you fall under the following class codes:
- 3066 Sheet Metal Work - Shop Only
- 3067 Sheet Metal Work - Shop Only
- 3129 Metal - Stamped Pod Mfg - Auto Punch
- 3132 Nut-Bolt-Spike Mfg - U
- 3146 Hardware-Skate-Horshoe Mfg HOC - U
- 3227 Aluminum Ware Mfg - Sheet Alum - U
- 3315 Brass or Copper Good Mfg
- 3372 Electroplate, Galvanize, Detinning
- 3381 Silverware or Watch Case Mfg
- 3400 Metal Goods Mfg NOC
- 9501 Sign Paint - Lettering - Inside & Drvs - U (Metal Coating & Metalizing Only)
How Can I Get Started?
To get started, we will ask you to provide:
- Currently valued loss runs (no more than 45 days old) for at least 5 years, including expiring
- Copy of the latest/prior year’s audit as payroll verification document. If audit is not available NYS-45 forms for the last four quarters.
New Ventures are acceptable.
Contact Sandra Porpora today for a quote:
Phone: 716-675-2100 ext. 170
Email: [email protected]