(via TruWarranty/SideCars, Inc.)
What is a Vehicle Service Contract?
A Vehicle Service Contract (also known as an extended warranty) will pay for a repair of a breakdown due to defect or general use. Who buys Vehicle Service Contracts? Almost everyone! Around 40% of clients are already purchasing a vehicle service contract from the dealership when they buy their car. Instead, this platform lets you buy it here, direct, and save money in the process!
Benefits of a Vehicle Service Contract
- The best coverage available - They only offer the Best Coverage available for each vehicle and their service contracts cover 100% of parts AND labor on every single covered repair.
- Service Anywhere - Coverage is good at any licensed repair shop in the US or Canada.
- Roadside Assistance - Complementary National Roadside Assistance.
- 0% Financing for everyone – You don’t need to pay for your entire Vehicle Service Contract upfront! Everyone gets complementary 0% financing with No Social Security number and No credit check!
- Peace of mind – You don’t need to worry about unexpected auto repair costs anymore.
When Do People Commonly Buy A Service Contract
- New Car Purchase
- Used Car Purchase
- Existing vehicle coming out of factory warranty (This year 2018 and older vehicles are either out of warranty or about to be out)
- A Vehicle is being given to a child or family member
- Any life event where people take a close look at their finances (A Vehicle Service Contract eliminates unexpected repair bills)
Why should you buy it from TruWarranty/SideCars, Inc?
They only offer the best coverage available for each vehicle and the average clients saves $500-$1500 when purchasing a policy through us (No dealership markup!). They are offering you the best product in the market and at the best price – it’s a win-win!
What makes them different? Their platform is designed to provide you with a “white glove” experience. Their policies can be used at any licensed shop, dealership, or repair facility in the US on Canada. And their service contracts cover 100% parts and labor on any covered repair. Everything is designed to make sure you have the best experience possible.
How do you use the contract once you purchase it?
You will receive an email with a copy of the Vehicle Service Contract immediately after purchase. All you need to do is print it out and put it in your glovebox. Whenever there is a breakdown, you just need to inform the service department performing the repair that you have a Vehicle Service Contract and the service department will handle the rest.